Monday, April 8, 2024

Final Reflective Comments

Hey guys happy Monday, and welcome back to the blog. Today, I am happy to say that the project is officially completed. As our project comes to an end, I want to say that I am extremely happy to have been with you guys every step of the way. This project has been extremely fun to make. From the planning all the way to the shooting of the doc, I have had a blast. Planning is always the hard part, but once you reach that zone where you know what you are going to produce, the rest is a breeze. 

My favorite part of this project was the filming portion. It was very fun to film and I had a great time with my group members while at it. We had some great laughs and got some great work done in the process. I very much enjoyed the editing portion as well. I have always been good at editing and have had a lot of practice with it, so I volunteered to do it for this project. It didn't take me as long as I expected, so that's something I am very proud of. The only thing I would say about the filming was that we filmed a little bit more than needed lol. We had a lot of extra footage that we didn't use, but hey, the more the better!

Tomorrow, I will post the final project components, and on Wednesday, I will be posting my critical reflection, so be sure to check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....