Friday, March 17, 2023

Filming Dayyyyy!

 Hey guys, the day has finally come to film. My friend is coming over in a little bit to film but I just wanted to talk to you quickly and give you an update before it's time to film. 

The prop I made from my little brothers kindergarten picture is finally done. I've been busy doing stuff for the end of my school quarter so I have been putting this off but I finally did it last night. I went to Walgreens last night to get it printed but there was such a long line; it was absurd. Luckily I had a picture frame at home that nobody was using so I just put the picture in it. That way, I didn't have to waste time or money buying a new one as well. I had the picture printed the same size as the frame as well. If I had forgotten to do that, it would have been a NIGHTMARE lol.

I have a picture of how it turned out right here: 

I think this is a good idea to put in here because it shows what drives the character and this could be a good thing and a bad thing. Since he is in a hurry and stops to look at the portrait, it would make the audience think about what happened to the son. Maybe the son was kidnapped or maybe he needs to go find him. These are questions that will be going through the viewers head so I think this is a pretty cool idea. 

My friend is on his way so I have to go get ready really quick but i'll update you guys tomorrow on how it went.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....