Saturday, March 18, 2023

Filming Update

 Hey guys, happy Saturday!

Yesterday's filming went pretty good actually. There were some problems we ran into though. The first setting was fine but the second one was where we had the most problems. For one, my actors had plans and since we had taken a long time on the first setting, we had to rush the second one. There were some good scenes in there but it was rushed. At the end when everything was done, I added up all the times and I was short 30 seconds. Now that's a real problem. Since it was rushed, I didn't have time to write a script but today I am going to re-shoot that scene. I wrote a new script and now, it won't take as long and I won't be short 30 seconds. I also noticed that the introduction panning scene was a bit rushed. It could have been longer and more detailed and when I re-shoot, that's what I am hoping to do. I do need to call all my actors back and hopefully they have time to shoot one last scene. Fingers crossed! 

There isn't much speaking in my film opening so that's why it's short. 

Here is my script: 


I will post pictures of us filming tomorrow if you are interested but for now, that's all I have for you. Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....