Wednesday, March 15, 2023

CCR Planning / Ideas

Hey guys, happy Wednesday, 

I wanted to share some ideas I had on the CCR. I know I might be getting ahead of myself by talking about the CCR without having finished the film opening, but i'm just mapping out what i'm going to do because I am behind. 

For the first CCR, I will be answering the first 2 questions in a powerpoint presentation. It is kind of a directors commentary but explains answers the questions in a powerpoint. The first CCR will talk about how my project challenged genre conventions and how the video represents social groups or issues. It will also talk about how the project engages my target audience and how it would be distributed/available to audiences. This will play some light music in the background to make it more intriguing/calming and will last 4 about minutes.

For the second CCR, I will do a youtube interview type thing. This will answer the next 2 questions. I was scrolling on TikTok and saw a cool idea. To promote the cast for the hit show Outer Banks, they did an interview where they read tweets out loud and answered peoples questions. This will be a good idea to put for my CCR because it will add the creative aspect to the CCR. I will talk about how my production skills developed throughout the project. It will also talk about how I integrated technologies in my project. 

Here is a picture of more or less what I will do for the second CCR:


That's it for today and I hope you enjoyed! you're half way through the week so hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....