Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Project Components

Hey guys, the time has come. It is time for the final product of the documentary. I have worked long and hard these past few weeks on this project and I hope is reflects. I am very happy with how this project turned out and I am very excited that I finally get to share it with you guys. Anyway, this is the time that we have all been looking forward to so lets get to it. 

In the project components, I will include the documentary and the magazine article. Below that, you can see a link that takes you directly to our social media. Without further ado, here's our final work and I hope you enjoy it!

Project Components

'Make It Happen' Facebook Page

On the next post, you will see my critical reflection, so stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....