Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Facebook!

Hey guys happy Wednesday! Today there was no school so I wanted to hop on here and give you guys a little update on our progress. As you all know from last week, my group and I did a little research about different social medias and which ones would work best with our target audience and storyline. 

After weighing all options and information from our research, we decided on using Facebook as our social media page. Since then, we have progressed on the social media aspect and today, I wanted to show you guys the progress.

Before you see it, I just want to let you guys know that there is not much to see right now but I promise by the end, you will be impressed! 

Here is the Facebook page for reference if you want to check it out:

'Make It Happen' Facebook

As you can see in the first picture, our profile and first image displays a lot of American flags and a lot of American representation. Now this wasn't done by accident. Because our documentary is focusing on the immigration factor and learning to adjustment and expand a company in the US, we wanted to showcase that here. It is still a work in progress, but we learned from our research that in order to have a successful social media page for a piece, you need to develop your brand and showcase it clearly on your social media. Social media is something that is used to reach people worldwide and inspire people and that’s exactly what are aiming to do with our social media. 

Because of our limited time, we were planning on filming this week, but due to an unexpected trip to Venezuela from our main subject Javier, we are unable to film. We are planning on filming next week so we need to have our storyboard ready to make our filming process easier and planned out nicely. On the next post, I will be showcasing the storyboard for 'Make It Happen'. 

I am sorry that I did not film this week but I promise you that next week we will film. I am very excited to film and progress on our social media. On the Facebook page, we will put images and videos of us filming and other cool stuff to better represent our brand. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the little update and I hope you have a great rest of your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....