Tuesday, February 13, 2024

A Level Portfolio Project Transition

 


Portfolio Project:

Hi guys happy Tuesday! Welcome back and today, we are transitioning into our portfolio project! I am very excited to start this journey yet again and show off my best work. I will be working with Isabella Galarraga and Mariana Sanchez. Again, I am very excited for this project and to work hard with my group. In this project, we are being given 4 choices of things to produce: a music promotion package, a film promotion package, a documentary package, and a short film package. 

We have narrowed it down and are in between these 2 choices:

- short film package

- film promotion package

I will explain more details about my project and my cool ideas next time so stay tuned. Have a great rest of your Tuesday and I hope your week has been starting off strong for uou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....