Sunday, March 26, 2023

Specific Details

Hey guys and happy Saturday! Today I want to talk about the specific details of my project like the film name, production company name, the font I chose, and the information included in the opening credits. Here are my ideas and the red letter ones are the ones I officially chose. 

Film Name Ideas:

  • Fatal Punishment 

  • Taken

  • Abduction

Production Company:

  • Sacul Productions

  • Calus Productions 

  • Surf Surge Productions

  • Madrid Motion Pictures

  • Ladderado Productions

  • Skyscape Productions

  • Gatekeeper Productions

  • Skyjet Productions

     Opening Credits Include:

  • the production company

  • executive producers

  • the director

  • the lead actors

  • Music credited to: ​​Christoffer Moe Ditlevsen and Wendel Scherer

I decided the film name because the main character gets taken and the movie revolves around him being taken and the spiral of the aftermath. I decided on the production company name because I just thought about the name and it had a great ring to it. Lastly, the font. The font was an interesting choice because it was chosen for a specific reason. The all-caps, thick lettering is strong and impactful. It promises a film that is direct and no-nonsense and makes it look serious.

Also, the music I chose for my opening was taken from this copyright free website:

https://www.epidemicsound.com/music/themes/podcast/stories-interviews/

That's it for this post and I am excited to start the CCR!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....