Friday, March 24, 2023

New Tight Schedule

 Hey guys, and happy Friday!! These next couple weeks are gonna be a little tight for me. After my spring break, it's crunch time. On Saturday, I will be filming the second scene. It shouldn't take too long because I wrote a script and i'm hoping to knock that out in 45 minutes and then finish editing. On Monday, I will start filming my first CCR. I will do a blog post on the questions I will answer in the CCR as well on Monday. Next week is gonna be tight. Monday - Tuesday I will edit the CCR I filmed on Sunday. Then Wednesday I will take a break. Thursday I will film the second CCR and I will edit on Friday and Saturday. I am hoping to be done with everything before Sunday so I can relax. 

Here is a picture of my agenda so you can see my schedule for next week: 



This is gonna be difficult but it can be done. I am going to enjoy my Friday and tomorrow, the real work begins. Happy Friday everyone and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....