Monday, March 27, 2023

Group Meeting - Final Stretch!

 Hey guys and happy Monday! Today in class we did group meetings. We went around giving each group member 5 minutes to speak and asked questions about how their project was going. If they were running into problems, we would give them feedback. We have done this before but the last time we did it, we were just starting the project. This time, there wasn't much to talk about since people are close to finishing. There were some people in my group that hadn't started filming yet. We have 1 week left until the due date so they have a lot of work left. 

I am close to finishing mine though. I am set to finish by Saturday and I couldn't be more excited. Although this project has been fun, I am relieved to get this strain off my shoulders and focus on my other exams coming up. The members of the group did give me some good feedback though. I wasn't sure where I was gonna film my first CCR but then they suggested a white backdrop for the idea I was gonna do. I remembered my girlfriend's mom is a photographer and that I could film using her white backdrop. It will look very professional and just like the interviews off youtube.

Somebody in my group also suggested I use a good quality camera for this just to add that extra professional look. I was thinking of using my moms camera to film since I have it at my disposal. 


                                       This was very helpful in the creative process and will make my project even better. 

                                                                    Have a good rest of your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....