Saturday, March 11, 2023

Shhhh...It's Classified

Hey guys happy Saturday!

Today I wanted to just show you guys what I have created in preparation for my filming. In the opening scene, the camera will be panning around the room giving lots information on the character discretely. For example, there will be a family portrait on the desk to show what his motivations are and what drives him (his family). What I created today was the briefing paper. Usually, black-op spy organizations in movies show a briefing paper. I though this would be a great idea because it solidifies the spy feeling and gives even MORE information on the character. 

Here is the briefing paper I created:


I got a lot of inspiration from the Jason Bourne movie. In the movie, they include a similar layout. 

Here is a picture of theirs: 


I am proud of how realistic I made it look and when its spread out on the table inside a manila folder that also says "classified", it'll look even better. 

That's all I wanted to say today and i'm counting down the days to film!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....