Friday, March 10, 2023

Filming Update - "Houston, we have a problem"

 Hey guys, 

i'm sorry to say that there has been a change of plan for our filming schedule. My friend has just told me that he isn't feeling well and he can't come film tomorrow. There's nothing we can do but move forward. This doesn't change the plans too much and we'll do the same outline I said on my last post with a little bit of tweaking in the times, but not the time frame for each thing. I am going to make the script before the video happens so this has given me a bit more time to get creative with the script instead of rushing it. I plan on filming on Friday but we are behind and now we're on a time crunch. We can get it done though. After filming on Friday, I will start editing right away and get it done during spring break to be back on track. Filming is going to be so much fun and I know that from my previous projects :). Editing is always my favorite though. Before I took this class, I took a television course at my school and I completely fell in love with editing. It has always been one of my favorite part of projects. I will be editing on Adobe Premier. I am most comfortable in this application and there are way more things that you can do on it. 

For those of you that don't know, this is what premier looks like:



Well that's all for today and i'll see you guys next time on my next post ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....