Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Shooting Schedule

Hey guys, I finally received my classified stamp and folders in the mail yesterday. For those of you just tuning in, I ordered some props on amazon for my project and they finally came in yesterday so I am very excited. Anyway, lets get to today's point. 

This weekend I plan on filming my project. On Saturday, I am inviting my friend Santiago Fermin over to my house to begin. First, we will start with the pictures. To show what drives my main character (family), I will be showing a picture of my main character's son in the beginning of the film opening. We found my brothers old kindergarten graduation picture recently and I though it would be perfect to use it for this so I will be printing it and putting it in a frame.

After this is done, I plan of starting to film the first setting. The first setting will be the room where he is kidnapped. This is my sisters room as well. It will take time to set up the room to my liking but it'll be worth it. After we finish filming the first part we will move to the second setting. This is my grandmothers garage. She lives down the road so it would not be hard to transition to the next setting. 

1:30 PM - Start Setting Up Room For Filming

!:45 PM - Start filming

2:15 PM - Take Break

2:30 PM - Continue Filming

3:00 PM - Be Done With First Setting Setting

3:30 PM - 4:15 PM - Film Other Setting



That's all for today but I am excited to film this project this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....