Thursday, March 2, 2023

Group Advice

 The other day in class, our teacher put us in groups to talk about our products and get feedback on our projects. At first, I was iffy about it because I don't usually take criticism well but it was actually very helpful.. 

At the beginning, we just shared our ideas. I told them the idea I was planning and went through my blog to see some of the specifics as well. Since they knew where I was going or what I was trying to portray, they gave some good ideas to develop that idea more. For example, they told me a REALLY good idea about the color representation of my characters. Since my mob boss/type character is a very powerful person, somebody told me to incorporate the color blue into his costume design to show power and and money. I thought this would be a very good idea because I was looking for something else to portray that character and that filled the void. 

Although this exercise helped give us ideas for our project, it also helped us put our information out there to think about it from a different angle. It helped see things differently and think of some good ideas on my own. It seemed like I gave some pretty group advise to the other people in my group because they started writing it down. They felt better about their idea in the end and we helped them break through some problems they were having in their ideas. 

If you needed an idea of how it looked like I looked up a picture of sort of what we did to help. 


This was very helpful in the creative process and will make my project even better. 
It's almost the weekend so don't worry !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....