Friday, March 3, 2023

Shopping For Props - Amazon

Hey guys, today I wanted to talk to you about the prep for my project. To complete my story, I need a couple things to bring the plot together. My main character is a government agent and to show that to the audience, we need to input some hits so that the viewer can infer that. 

The first prop that I will be buying is a classified stamp. This way, the viewer can infer a government job. This will be put on some folders and papers to show the importance of the paper. This way, the story starts developing and the plot starts being introduced. Here is a picture of the amazon product that I will be buying. 

Next, I will need something to put the stamp on. Although I may have paper at home, I will need something to strengthen the importance of the papers inside. This is usually done with manila folders. In government jobs like the FBI and any job for that matter, they put important information in manila folders so that way the plot gets introduced and understood. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....