Friday, March 29, 2024

Print Component Progress

Hey guys! Happy Friday. I just realized that I never told you guys that I was on my trip! For the past week, I have been in North Carolina. In normal circumstances, we would go hiking and stuff outside in the wilderness. The only issue with this is that a few weeks ago, I dislocated my knee playing soccer, causing some damage to my ligaments and bruising of my bones.

 Thank god it wasn't anything further, but this did severely limit the things we were able to do. I being the trooper that I am managed to go on some mini hikes with crutches, but with the extra time on my hands, I was able to progress a lot with the project. Here is a picture of me and my group member Mariana both hurt:

Getting back on track, my group member Mariana that you can see above in the picture standing next to me has been working on the print component for the project. She has actually done a lot of work on it so far but she has not added an image yet, which makes it look more empty that it actually is. The 2 images that you see below are 2 samples of formats of the print component. 

On the top, you can see the text more open and with 2 lines covering it. On the bottom, you can see the text trapped into a block. Mariana sent us these samples to help her decide which one looks better. What I said was that I liked the top one better because it makes the text look more open and have more space to breathe. As for the pictures, we are still brainstorming and making things to add to that. Below, you can see the work she has done so far. 


Anyway guys, I hope you had a great week and I am ready to get back to relaxing and taking advantage of my break! Have a great weekend and I am looking forward to talking next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....