Friday, February 23, 2024

Teamwork Makes a Dreamwork


 Hey guys, today I wanted to start this post off by talking to you about my group members to let you guys get to know us a little bit better and how we work as a team. I have known my group member Mariana for a long time because we grew up together in the same school. Since we've known each other for a long time, we work very well together and are not shy to let each other know our opinions. My other group member Isabella is also somebody I have known for a little while. We met about 4 years ago and grew very close over time. Although I have not known her for as long as I have known Mariana, we still work beautifully together and we aren't scared to let each other know our opinions either. I hope that little blurb let you guys feel like you know our group better and how we work. 

Moving on, I wanted to talk about our shooting schedule. Although there is still a lot of things to do before then, it is always best to be prepared and organized. My group and I agreed that our filming would take place on week 4 and 5 of our project schedule. By then, we would have had enough time to get everything planned our and in order and it would give us more time to edit and finish the rest of the project in no rush. This is essential in our project so that we could produce our best work and not have to deal with that same time issue as our last documentary.

Our filming dates would be March 8th, March 10th, March 15th, and March 17th. 

If you looked closely at our project schedule, you would have noticed that next week, we will be working on our social media page. This is something that we are very excited for and I am sure you guys are too. That way, we can keep you guys updated on the process on more than one platform and better document our process. 

Well then, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I hope you have a great rest of your week. I'll see you guys next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....