Sunday, February 18, 2024

Project Schedule

 


Hey guys welcome back! Today, I will be outlining my entire project schedule. This is very important because it keeps me organized, focused, and makes sure i'm on track. 

Here is my schedule for this project:


Week One (2/12-2/18)

- Choose project

- Research genre

- Blog posts

 

Week Two (2/19-2/25)

- Continue genre research

- Choose genre

- Start brainstorming storyline ideas

 

Week Three(2/26-3/3)

- Continue brainstorming storyline

- Storyboard storyline

- Develop outline

- Develop filming schedule

 

Week Four (3/4-3/10)

- make social media account

- brainstorm

- blog posts

 

Week Five (3/11-3/17)

- start posting on social media

- start filming

- blog posts 


Week Six(3/18-3/24)

- continue posting on social media 

- continue filming

- begin editing/planning edit

 

Week Seven (3/25-3/31)

continue social media postings

- last minute filming if needed

- continue editing 

- begin working on film poster

- blog posts


Week Eight (4/1-4/7)

- Last edits

- Researching/planning for Critical Reflection

- blog posts

 

Week Nine (4/8-4/10)

- final reflective comments

- upload CCR

- blog posts


Well, I plan to stick to this schedule and I am glad I got to share my outline with you guys. I'll see you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....