Friday, March 31, 2023

Cool Idea For First CCR!


Hey guys, happy Friday! Since we're in the final stretch of the project, I have been thinking of some cool ideas to add to the project to make it better. I finally though of a cool idea! My first CCR is basically a talking head as it should be. In the YouTube videos, they have the same things but they make it a bit less boring and more intriguing. It is a talking head with a white background yes, but they add something to make it less boring. 

I thought of a cool way to do that. When I talk about the first twitter post, I included a popup of the twitter post. I used a photoshopping app to make a twitter post with the names, place, and question I talked about. As you may be thinking, this idea came to me after exporting it so I had to go back, add this and then export it again. 

Here are the 2 twitter posts I created and added:



When I talked about the tweet and read it out loud, I faded the picture in and put it on the left like most YouTubers. When I stopped reading, I faded it out. I think it added that intriguing part that it was missing and what the YouTube videos had. I am so happy about how this project turned out and after one more post, I will be post the final videos, both the film opening and the CCR's so stay tuned!
Have a good rest of your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Our episodic documentary 'Make It Happen' works to develop the idea of the immigrant experience of establishing a company in the US....